Plant Human Resources Manager
Location Warwick, Rhode Island, États-Unis
ID de l'offre J000633997
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Antaya Technologies business unit within Aptiv’s Connection Systems segment in Warwick, RI. The Connection Systems (CS) segment of Aptiv is a global business with over 20,000 employees and present in 5 continents. You will have a great challenge in driving distributors and their marketing teams.
The Human Resources Manager (HRM) is responsible for the overall administration of compensation, benefits, performance management, leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. The HRM coordinates and evaluates the Human Resources (HR) function.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, non-exempt and professional roles; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings. Counsel managers on candidate selection; conduct and analyze exit interviews; recommend changes.
- Administer and maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommend benefit programs to management; participate in evaluating and negotiating contract bids and awarding benefit contracts; coordinate design and implementation of educational benefit programs.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Oversee training and development activities such as new hire orientations, succession planning, conduct training needs assessments; and monitor career path programs.
- Implement learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Participate in developing, recommending, implementing, communicating and upholding company-wide personnel policies and procedures; revise employee handbook as needed.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the HR Department and services performed.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations. Counsel supervisors and managers on employee relations issues such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures; conduct workplace investigations and resolve employee complaints as required.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Adhere to EMS and IATF 16949 Policies and Procedures.
- Management Review Team Member.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Characteristics & Attributes:
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to proficiently use computer programs such as Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work effectively with internal/external personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet time sensitive deadlines.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years’ of progressive human resources experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly preferred
- Experience in automotive industry and understanding of IATF 16949 highly desired
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Signal & Power Solutions:
Signal & Power Solutions leverages our heritage as a global architecture provider and systems integrator to deliver the high speed data and electrical power distribution systems required for feature rich, highly automated vehicles.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles