Location Warren, Ohio, États-Unis
ID de l'offre J000641840
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions, making auto motive parts and components for a variety automobile manufacturers.
Summary (About this Position):
We are currently looking for full-time hourly production team members for our Warren, Ohio Manufacturing Operations.
Aptiv USA Rewards and Advantages:
- Starting Wage - $18.00 per hour w/Annual base wage increases
- 401(k) – Company contribution of 8% wage weekly immediately upon hire
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Perfect attendance recognition program
- Potential for profit sharing
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Ensure compliance with customer specific requirements
- Ability to follow both verbal and written directions
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
- Able to operate machinery (press operation, forklift, mold operation, and general labor)
- Ability to work any shift and/or shift pattern, including weekends
- Willing to learn, be coached and follow instructions
- Be a team player, including the ability to communicate well with others
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Physical abilities:
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling materials. Ability to bend, twist, stretch or reach with body, arms and/or legs
- Lift 2-40 lbs. with some positions requiring capability of lifting 80 lbs.
- Able to stand for 8-12 hours depending on department and overtime needs
About Signal & Power Solutions
Signal & Power Solutions leverages our heritage as a global architecture provider and systems integrator to deliver the high speed data and electrical power distribution systems required for feature rich, highly automated vehicles.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
There are no jobs at the moment.Afficher tous les postes disponibles
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles