Vehicle System Triage Engineer
Location Troy, Michigan, États-Unis
ID de l'offre J000642712
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
We’re hiring a Vehicle System Issue Triage Engineer in Troy, MI (relocation offered within the USA). This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience segment. The successful Vehicle System Issue Triage Engineer has a self-starting mentality, enjoys working hands-on on a variety of projects simultaneously and understands how to achieve a high level of "customer" satisfaction from internal and external engineering teams.
Our Vehicle System Issue Triage Engineer is responsible for triaging all the system performance and compliance issues at VSYS4 and VSYS5 level. In this role, you’ll be working with the vehicle system test engineers, integration engineers and the problem manager to clarify the ownership of the issues found during vehicle testing.
- Evaluate the issue found during VSYS4 and VSYS 5 level testing and triage the ownership to correct dependence for problem solving
- Review the system design
- Coordinate test case design to match the system requirement
- Automation of finding potential issue for VSYS4 and VSYS5 testing.
- Triage the issue during vehicle preparation, summarize the issue and align with internal engineer and external customer
- Review and improve the instrumentation for VSYS4 and VSYS5
- Summarize the common failure pattern and report potential process defeats during product development
- Review test data process scripting
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor degree in EE/ME or other auto-related fields
- Hands-on experience with CAN network
- Basic knowledge of vehicle components and ADAS systems
- Script skill with MATLAB and python
- Good logical thinking on cause and effects
- Good technical communication/presentation skills
- Quick Learner and good at documenting
- Valid driver’s license
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- 2 years of experience in ADAS system development
- Knowledge of common vehicle sensors like radar and camera
- Knowledge of signal processing and vehicle dynamics
- Understand product development process and responsibility
- Prior issue triage/debugging experience
- Knowledge of other vehicle communication protocol, like Eth/LIN
- Experience with read/write requirements and test cases
- Experience with issue logging system like Jira
- Experience with Canoe
- Experience with SW debugging on embedded systems
- Understand C++ and Simulink
- Knowledge of functional safety.
- Familiarity with Automotive SPICE
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Advanced Safety & User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that enrich the in-vehicle experience.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles