Vehicle System Scripting Engineer
Location Troy, Michigan, États-Unis
ID de l'offre J000642710
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
We’re hiring a Vehicle System Data Scripting Engineer in Troy, MI (relocation offered within the USA). This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience segment. The successful Vehicle System Data Scripting Engineer has a self-starting mentality, enjoys working hands-on on a variety of projects simultaneously and understands how to achieve a high level of "customer" satisfaction from internal and external engineering teams.
Our Vehicle System Data Scripting Engineer is responsible for providing test scripts implementation and test reporting to evaluate performance of variety of vehicle testing activities. In this role, you’ll be working with the vehicle system test engineers and integration engineers to generate the analytic result of the vehicle level performance of the ADAS features.
- Gather requirements from test engineers, test architects, and other end users/stakeholders. Groom requirements and break down into JIRA tickets with detailed functional requirements and operations.
- Implement data analysis scripts, functions, unit tests. Submit merge request after implementation, before merging into master branch, peer review and management of the approval are required.
- Design and maintain data processing pipeline and framework.
- Set up virtual environments for development and production
- Design data loader modules to handle different signal sources
- Design signal synchronizer to handle signals with different sampling rates
- Define CRUD functions and API for database manipulation
- Implement result aggregation muddles to pack analysis results into reports, which can be PDF, HTML files, or online dashboards
- Integrate pipeline with other teams’ framework
- Web / App development and data visualization
- Design database schema to store core test data
- Deploy database and data processing pipeline in Azure
- Support Web/App development to present data analysis result in webpage and app
- Script execution automation on HPCC.
- Implement bash scripts for submitting parallel Slurm jobs on HPCC
- Build containers for different modules
- Schedule periodic jobs to run bash scripts with Cronjob
- Implement Auto-email modules to send analytical reports to stakeholders
- Set up database backup jobs, and handle data recovery if necessary
- Automatically monitor file system changes, and submit data analysis jobs when new log sets are detected
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor's, Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- 2+ Years of experience in developing software/tools, unit tests, and automated pipeline for vehicle testing data analytics using Python or similar programming languages like C/C++, MATLAB, R, JAVA
- Familiarity with software development with Git
- Experience with Agile
- Have a good understanding of ADAS vehicle testing, in terms of test procedures, data collections, and data analytics.
- Experience of working with High Performance Computing Cluster (HPCC)
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- DevOps Experience, e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Shell
- Familiar with databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD, e.g. Gitlab-CI, Jenkins
- Experience of working with cloud computing services like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with vehicle protocols - CAN, LIN, Flex Ray, Ethernet
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Advanced Safety & User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that enrich the in-vehicle experience.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles