Engineering Project Leader
Location Troy, Michigan, États-Unis
ID de l'offre J000639363
- Responsible to prepare and execute Design Reviews & Peer Reviews and completeness of the Design Review workbook in compliance with PDP process.
- Responsible for the Technical Risk Register: Identify risks, project scope changes, evaluate, rate, action plans, change points and manage contingency plans.
- Assure the engineering competencies are considering design for manufacturability (DFA, DFM).
- Approve Start/Stop/Change/Signoff of engineering activity on project/component level work packages.
- Responsible for the evaluation and management of internal and customer technical (product) change requests. Technical change estimation (effort/timing/cost) and present PCE impact. Follow the PCE – in compliance with the PCE Process.
- Responsible and owner for closure of PCRs and VIRs as requested along with the Customer Chief Engineer.
- Develop and maintain compliant Engineering deliverables timing (HW (ME/EE), Validation, SW, Systems) in collaboration with the Program Management.
- Monitoring that engineering execution is following standard work and best practices. The work products comply with applicable organization policies and procedures.
- Owns customer problem troubleshooting and drives corrective action.
- Responsible for coordination and delivery of the product solution hand-over to customer at milestones.
- Participate in Big Room Planning, Program Iteration (PI) Demo, Program Iteration (PI) Retro.
- Provide Engineering budget input for BBP cycle: Resource demand, Capital expense, material, credits.
- Owns the collection, consolidation and agreement to Engineering spend against approved Engineering budget further to their assigned projects.
- Responsible for the BOM cost and stretch and related technical topics.
- Responsible for working with competency leads and/or Engineering Program Leaders in identifying and fulfilling staffing assignments for the engineering projects.
- MCIP execution to target.
- Coordination of the different engineering disciplines
- Engineering Timing responsible
- Engineering Budged responsible
- Bachelor or Master in related field
- Experience in ADAS systems
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Advanced Safety & User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that enrich the in-vehicle experience.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles