Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m/d)
Location Tatabánya, Komárom-Esztergom, Hongrie; Szombathely, Vas, Hongrie
ID de l'offre J000644712
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA, you will play a central role within Aptiv’s TA Function. Having a passion for acquiring top talent, you will gain end to end exposure to recruitment activities in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Acting as a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA, you will receive well-rounded exposure to multiple areas of recruiting, including: sourcing, scheduling, talent attraction, talent mapping, background checks, reporting, employer branding and diversity & inclusion.
Having an adaptable outlook, your activities will pivot according to the changing needs of the business, leaning in to support priorities as needed.
- Coordinate phone, virtual and in-person interviews on behalf of the Talent Acquisition
- Team, ensuring a robust candidate and internal stakeholder experience.
- Update recruitment activity within applicant tracking system (Workday).
- Review and qualify applicant resumes in accordance with position requirements.
- Conduct preliminary phone interviews to assess suitability for active requisitions.
- Orchestrate effective job postings, in partnership with our internal stakeholders, along
- with other creative talent attraction methods.
- Conduct passive sourcing strategies, building quality talent pools for active/upcoming
- Coordinate & track local events/groups (diversity & inclusion, university, recruitment).
- Research and gather market intelligence for positions, adopting a proactive approach.
- Support employer branding initiatives, collaborating with the wider HR teams.
- Support local TA digital marketing and communications initiatives, setting regular cadence for internal awareness.
- Other duties as required.
Possibility of Remote Work
- Bachelor’s degree combined with 5+ years experience within a multinational recruitment environment.
- Knowledge of how to maneuver within an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Research skills with the ability to navigate complexity and drive simplicity.
- Detail oriented combined with a passion for doing the right thing the right way.
- A learning enthusiast, following trends and publications in the market outlining new ways to differentiate.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
There are no jobs at the moment.Afficher tous les postes disponibles
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles