Location Szombathely, Vas, Hongrie
ID de l'offre J000644277
- Represent the site as Program / Project manager
- Participate and lead Production Readiness activities and New Programs on the site
- Follow and work according to Aptiv PDP (Product Development Process ) on new programs and transfers
- Responsible to escalate appropriate issues that can jeopardize program deliverables
- Ensure weekly updates for project meetings and attends on weekly conference calls
- Organize and participate weekly Internal and Customer project meetings
- Ensure effective communications of New Product related information with stakeholders (project team, operations, supervisors, & implementation team)
- Manage and prepare Production Readiness Presentations with up to date Critical Issues, Project Timings and Action Lists
- Lead/Support all Product / Process related changes as Implementation leader and/or Change Owner
- Lead & Coordinate changes under the frame of Aptiv Change Management Process
- Support/Manage new Molding Tool serial releases from project start till serial handover with all required/necessary documentation
- College or University Degree is essential /Technical Degree preferred/
- Fluent English language knowledge is essential and German language knowledge is advantage
- MS Office user level is essential
- 3-4 years of experience in manufacturing, preferably in automotive industry
- 2-3 years of experience in Project / Program teams
Applications from severely disabled persons and persons of equal status will be given preferential consideration in the event of equal suitability.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles