Location Suzhou, Province de Jiangsu, Chine
ID de l'offre J000641718
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing
the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Design test scripts of software unit test, software qualification test and integration test of ADAS products;
• Design test scripts of stress test and performance test of ADAS products;
• Execute software unit test, software qualification test and integration, and analyze SW test issues;
• Create test reports of software unit test, software qualification test and integration test;
• Create traceability between requirements and test case.
Knowledge, Qualifications, Education and Skills:
• Bachelor degree or above in electrical engineering, computer science, automotive engineering, or comparable;
• Good programming skills in C and CPAL;
• Intern duration: at least 6 months.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles