Location Suzhou, Province de Jiangsu, Chine
ID de l'offre J000644335
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing
the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Position Title: OTC Intern
Report to: Leo HU
Position Location: CHN Suzhou Manufacturing - Eng Center
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Accounts receivable aging, credit period, overdue situation analysis and statistics, and other related statements production;
2. Accounting processing of accounts receivable, reconciliation with customers;
3. Collection, manual accounting voucher SAP system processing;
4. Provide accounts receivable analysis report according to different needs;
5. Regular tracking and dunning business with the company's sales and customers;
6. Regularly update relevant process documents and SOPs;
7. Assist in the needs of internal and external audits;
8. Strictly implement various internal control policies and complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
1. Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting or related majors, with relevant knowledge of finance, accounting and tax law;
2. Within the necessary English literacy skills (CET4);
Experience and Education Requirements:
1. Proficiency in using Microsoft office software;
2. Work carefully and carefully, and be able to withstand certain work pressure;
3. Good communication skills, focus on overall interests, have a team spirit, and be able to actively complete the matters assigned by the leader.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
There are no jobs at the moment.Afficher tous les postes disponibles
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles