Lead Systems Engineer
Location Kokomo, Indiana, États-Unis
ID de l'offre J000641833
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience segment.
- Leads a team of System Engineers assigned to the development project for a Smart Camera
- Estimates and plans the System Resources required for the development of the Smart Camera
- Is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Systems strategy of SSDP
- Plans, prioritizes and tracks the necessary system activities with the objective to meet the project goals with regard to project timing, costs and quality
- Aligns system activities with other competencies
- Acts as the Interface to Customers and Suppliers for all technical questions in the system scope of the developed product
- Builds and maintains customer engineering relationships
- Manages and tracks all competencies with regard to system requirements analysis and clarification, product architecture reviews, evaluation of change requests and resolution of system issues
- Is responsible for on time completion of systems work products both with regard to customer milestones and APTIV internal milestones related to APTIV's Advanced Development Process (ADP)
- Is responsible for the system activities and work products comply with ASPICE by applying APTIV processes and methods
- Supports the release planning and the creation of release and delivery documentation
- Leads Project Requirements Review, reports on project's requirement status and status of systems engineering activities
- Supports Customer Solutions Group activities during quotation phase
- Drives Continuous Improvement of system processes and methods
- Establishes strategy to incorporate changes to baselined customer requirements and derived system requirements and product architecture
- Analyzes the impact of changes to system requirements and product architecture and estimate required system resources to implement the change
- Aligns system interfaces with other external systems
- Plans Instrumentation Strategy
- Works with Functional Safety engineer to ensure desired level is achieved
- Supports Big Room Planning (BRP) activities, System Demos and Retrospectives
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a Sr Systems Engineer in the automotive industry
- Experience with ASPICE standards
- Experience with AGILE process
- Understanding of embedded hardware design, communication protocols and microprocessor interfaces
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- 5+ years of experience as a Sr Systems Engineer with 2 years as Lead Systems Engineer in the automotive industry
- Experience and/or knowledge of vision systems
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles