Application Engineer (f/m/d)
Location Göteborg, Comté de Västra Götaland, Suède
ID de l'offre J000640477
The Application Engineer is responsible to identify CS business opportunities and partner with the SPS sales team and with customers under his/her responsibilities to pursue and win new businesses to enable strong growth over market.
Along the OEM customer scope, the Application Engineer will take the expertise lead over of CS product range towards our local customers and act as Aptiv´s voice at the customer.
- Lead customer liasion activities within CS product range to identify business opportunities and provide first line of customer service and support for CS portfolio.
- Interpret upcoming opportunities and communicate with the Aptiv CS team to ensure product portfolio alignment and preparation.
- Act as voice of the customer in Aptiv´s orgnization to ensure customer requirements are addressed and made aware in Aptiv´s organization.
- Ensure that new business opportunities are visualized, tracked and presented to Aptiv´s management in SF/F3X.
- Organize and coordinate quote technical reviews.
- Be the customer contact for any customer needs related to Aptiv CS portfolio.
- Introduce new connector solutions at customers requiring new developments, adaptation or simple proliferation of existing products.
- Ensure successful Flow 4 hand-off to Customer teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (R)
- Adv Degree in Eng, or Business (P)
- Minimum 5 years of specific product experience in an Engineering/Sales/Product Line capacity in an Automotive Components Supplier (R)
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
There are no jobs at the moment.Afficher tous les postes disponibles
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles