Central MFG Test Development Eng Compute
Location Gdańsk, Voïvodie de Poméranie, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000644699
Who we are?
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. Aptiv develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. We have +180.000 employees and operates 12 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers, in 44 countries. Our plant in Gdańsk produces technologically advanced products supporting autonomous driving (cameras, on‑board computers) as well as radios, control panels and car computers. Join us!
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the equipment design discussions with the suppliers
- Purchase of manufacturing test equipment and tooling.
- Draft the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Implement applicable APTIV Standards
- Ensure equipment delivery to support LME Industrialization Timing and work within the budget allocated.
- Track needed test equipment/tools, ensure availability of needed material for all equipment/tool development
- Monitor and conduct pre-acceptance (MQ1) build at supplier as required
- Work with the PML to receive the equipment and install, debug and release the equipment (including strain measurements, process capability studies, Environmental Health and Safety review / release).
- Write initial Work Instructions(WI) and Standard Work (P-Spec)
- Work out proper documentation of the assigned test process, respect the APTIV processes and procedures accordingly
- Provide equipment training to PML test engineers
- Support in estimating equipment cost, lead time, and test times
- Supporting all Design for Manufacturability (DfM) activities
- Support kick-off meetings and MSD workshops with/in the PML for the assigned project
- Provide support to define product traceability requirements (FIS steps)
- Support P-FMEA and Error Proofing development and release
- Support Reverse P-FMEA or Line Side Review prior to series production.
- Support manufacturing development team on test software, hardware, and application specific tooling
- Develop and optimize manufacturing functional tests (electrical and optical functional requirements of product), working with the PDT design experts
- Attend PDT meeting
- Perform product label drawing design review, feedbacks and approval with support from label MTT
- Work with project team to define new launch GB12 plan as well as containment plan on any product quality issues
- Enforce proper requirements management for the assigned test process
- Work out a suitable standard test equipment/configuration for the assigned task
- Facilitate test coverage analysis process, ensuring adequate test coverage for the assigned test process, request design changes in case test coverage issues in early design phase
- Utilize 6-Sigma for Test Methodology to optimize CPK performance of parametric electrical tests
- Plan and conduct Test Peer Reviews
- Support Lessons learned sharing between sites and between Product Lines
- Participate in escalation meetings on program management level on demand
- Review Functional Safety, Cybersecurity Requirements and other Customer Test Specific Requirements
- Perform MPI verifications
- Bachelor degree or similar with relevant work experiences
- Proficient software development skills in one or more of the following software languages: National Instruments LabView, NI LabWindows CVI, NI TestStand, C++, C
- Project management capabilities
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of mechanical design of test tooling
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, LVDS, Flex-Ray, Broad@Reach and flashing concepts of memory devices
- Knowledge in 6-sigma-for-Test and statistical methods
- Good problem solving capability, including hands on capability for S/W debugging.
- Knowhow on electronics measurement device and equipment
- Ability to work in a global network environment
- Energetic, self-motivated, and proactive work style
- Fluent Business English
- stable employment in the international tech company; opportunity to develop skills and participate in interesting projects; work full of challenges in the international work environment and atmosphere that allows for an innovative approach to the tasks being carried out; the possibility of further professional development; competitive compensation package including: Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Employee Pension Plan (PPK), Social Fund, group employee insurance, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE; obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment; gain access to trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA; have flexible working hours including home working.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles