Key Account Manager - Renault Nissan Mitsubishi High Voltage Interconnect (f/m/d)
Location Épernon, Centre-Val de Loire, France
ID de l'offre J000637762
APTIV is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive sector.
For APTIV Connection Systems division, to support our Sales Team located in Epernon, France, we are currently looking for a:
Key Account Manager Renault Nissan Mitsubishi
The Key Account Manager will drive profitable growth for Aptiv Connection System at the assigned product lines for the account Alliance Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships while hunting for new business opportunities. You will develop and execute account strategies aligned with the CS Global Account Sales Strategies. This position reports to the Global Account Director Alliance Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi.
Responsibilities and duties
- Drive growth and profitability strategies at the product lines in responsibility
- Actively pursue opportunities of market share increase at customer
- Act as liaison between Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance and Aptiv Connection Systems; Travel as required to visit customers; lead negotiations and communicate cost and timing to customer; prepare and give customer presentations
- Maximize Customer intimacy at all Departments: Purchasing, Engineering, etc.
- Lead the Voice of the Customer at Aptiv
- Manage Request For Quotations from collecting customer’s requirements to coordinating all the activities internally: Product Line managers, Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Logistics, Costing to build a Quotation
- Manage commercial aspects of projects in development to ensure proper level of profitability: sales forecast, pricing, engineering change request, cash collection in coordination with Program Manager and Engineering.
- Support products in production: understand and facilitate quality resolution, service, price profit, technology, responsiveness, and performance issues
- Leads the consolidation of the sales forecast and business plan of the product lines in responsibility
- Work with worldwide Engineering team; communicate technical requirements and trends back to the division and Aptiv technical centers.
- Survey the market trend to anticipate customer request. Contribute to new technologies proposal and support Engineering team in front of the customer to develop the portfolio product
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business with great interest for technologies
- Experience in the automotive industry, international environment and high-stakes negotiations preferred
- Fluent in French & English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team setting
Traits we seek:
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems and negotiate analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Business leader - Self-driven and strong entrepreneurship mindset
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Aptiv rewards and advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential & company car
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- 2 days Home Office per week supported
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
There are no jobs at the moment.Afficher tous les postes disponibles
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles