Location Cracovie (Ville), Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000642715
Aptiv is seeking a full-time Strategy Analyst to join our Connected Services team in January 2023 or summer 2023.
We are looking for an individual who is highly analytical, interested in technology and driven to be a high-output team player. Most importantly – you will have a passion for innovation, out-of-the box thinking and developing new solutions for an emerging market. You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy working in a rapidly evolving environment on a variety of tasks that leverage your quantitative and qualitative skills, including but not limited to: developing a business case, defining product requirements, building a go-to-market strategy, researching partnerships and competitors, or building a financial model. You are tenacious and aren’t afraid to push internal stakeholders on the information you need and what is feasible.
The role requires the ability to work independently and as you will own your work streams, you will have to be both strategic and executional. You will work with a cross-functional team across technical product development, engineering, sales, marketing and more. In this role, you will perform the critical analysis and help inform the crucial decisions for products that will drive value for our customers, in a fast-paced technology environment.
We are looking for a motivated individual, who is interested not only building their “strategy toolbox”, but also ensuring their analyses actually drive product implementation. If you join our team, you will be working on some of the most challenging problems with a team that values growth and collaboration.
- Develop various market and competitive analyses, based on quantitative and qualitative research
- Build strategic plans and analysis to capture value in new markets
- Create business cases and supporting financial models to align strategic decisions and inform product strategy
- Support data-driven analyses required for product decisions, including requirements definition, use case prioritization, and value proposition
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members including technical product development, sales, engineering, creative and leadership, to drive product strategy and execution
- BA / BS degree in economics, engineering, science, or equivalent experience
- 0 - 3 years of experience in top tier management consulting, internal strategy / business development, product strategy
- Creative thinker who strives for innovation and has the tenacity to push new ideas through
- Strong, structured communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Demonstrates speed to deliver output, including data-driven analysis
- Uses a data-driven approach to solve problems and improve processes
- Able to balance practicality with depth when completing tasks
- Experience and passion in working in a highly technical environment
- Familiarity with vehicle data / hardware / software is a plus
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Connected Services
Aptiv is making mobility real. Today’s software-defined vehicles generate a lot of data. It’s expensive to transmit, and it’s not all useful. Aptiv’s Connected Services team is a global provider of telematics and analytics solutions serving the transportation industry. We help our customers identify the data they need to operate more efficiently and produce better products. With teams working across the globe, Connected Services creates and delivers solutions that combine comprehensive data acquisition methods with powerful edge and cloud computing architecture resulting in an enterprise-class solution for fleet management, product development, connected vehicle and data exchange applications.
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence – build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.’
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles