Location Cracovie (Ville), Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000640245
As the Vehicle Software Engineer, you will play a key role in Aptiv’s ADAS and AD development. You will be part of a small and efficient team working on Automated Driving technologies, system and porting activities. You will be responsible for software development, design, debug and deployment. There will be a significantly large global group that you will have to work with to help bring unanimity among different sites.
- Work closely with Algorithm development personnel to help them test their design
- Help in design and development of HIL/SIL assembly
- Write software modules in RUST/C++ for different vehicle platforms
- Port modules into C++ from different languages and platforms
- Work in ROS/ROS2/internally developed framework and update, maintain modules and support Windows based platforms as well
- Help maintain the repository and check-in newer modules, make sure they pass CI/CD address issues with branches for the group
- Be self-driven and results oriented with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or Systems Engineering any other related degree
- Proficient in developing in C++ 17, STL, and using GIT
- Strong Python and scripting skills
- Very strong background in development in Linux and Windows
- Mathematical, computational background preferred
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI/ML/DL and RUST a plus
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink autocoding a plus
- Experience in embedded software development a plus
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some See Differences. We See Perspectives That Make Us Stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See A Way To Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles