Senior Data Engineer – Cloud Solutions
Location Cracovie (Ville), Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000644180
The Senior Data Engineer will be a key member of Aptiv Connected Services’ Data & Analytics team. The position will support product management, software developers, data architects, data scientists, and MLOps engineers and will ensure delivery and maintenance of self-service, automated, standardized and cloud-based data products.
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical specification, design and development of automated, standardized, scalable and portable end-to-end data platform
- Design, re-design and build service-based infrastructure for improved scalability and operational efficiency by optimizing the extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using ‘big data’ technologies
- Collaborate with data scientists, architects, software developers, MLOps and DevOps engineers on anything related to the data platform, from ideation, prototyping, to implementation and post-production
- Work with large and fast-evolving data from connected vehicles on multiple cloud platforms and external systems
- Have a data-centric instead of application-centric mindset. Use whatever techniques necessary to store, retrieve, and process (big) data efficiently, cost-effectively while being compliant with regulations
- Perform research and proof of concepts on MLOps-related technologies, tools, and approaches
- University degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, statistics, or related technical field (STEM)
- Understanding of computing and networking fundamentals, such as CPU/memory usage, TCP/IP, and distributed systems
- Hands-on experience in working with at least one of the cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, or Azure in a production setup
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, Bash, etc.
- Experience with SQL relational databases and at least some knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB)
- Familiarity with agile development and lean principles
- Willingness to collaborate and share knowledge with teammates
- Hybrid work in Kraków or remotely anywhere in Poland
- Smart Office, with interactive areas for mixed online and offline presence (touch screen TVs, etc.)
- Startup essentials: high-quality coffee, tea and chocolate, playroom, chill-out areas, fruits, and snacks
- Training budget for all employees, ability to attend and present in conferences
- Possibility to travel to the US a few times a year to meet the extended team (post-COVID)
- Competitive health benefits
- Discount programs with various car manufacturers and retailers
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne Senior Software Engineer - Software Containerization & Networking (hybrid / remote solution) Software Engineering
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne C++ Software Engineer - Infotainment Systems Software Engineering
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne Algorithm Development Engineer – Computer Vision & AI Software Engineering
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles