Location Cracovie (Ville), Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000643977
Car as a network of sophisticated computers?
Linux in a car electronic control modules?
Car as a software defined product?
Ready to design the future? Do You want to manage software development for Smart Vehicle Architecture?
Join our team!
- Tasks planning for SW Developers Team and execution supervision
- Taking care for timely deliveries
- Cooperation with Technical Program Manager and project status reporting
- Defining priorities and preparing team roadmap
- Following and assuring software compliance with Aptiv SW Development Process
- Cooperation closely with Software Engineers, Test Engineers and Product Owners across various teams
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Master degree (software programming engineering, electronics, automatics or related)
- 2+ experience in “Engineering Management” or “Program Management”
- Leading skills
- Experience with tools used for SW development management
- Fluent English
Qualifications that increase your chances:
- Knowledge of C language
- Knowledge of Software Development Processes (SPICE, CMMI)
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne Senior Software Engineer - Software Containerization & Networking (hybrid / remote solution) Software Engineering
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne C++ Software Engineer - Infotainment Systems Software Engineering
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne Hardware Product Owner Agile, Hardware Engineering
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles