Location Cracovie (Ville), Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000639226
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
- Prioritize and refine backlog in cooperation with engineering to design and build the product
- Communicate with customer to understand his expectations
- Analyze technical and business requirements as an input to the user stories
- Support development team in daily work
- Establish and monitor performance metrics
- Communicate project status to product management and executives
- Lead the sprint review and check the implementation status
- Cooperate with development team to refine and improve agile process
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering or science e.g. electronics, telecommunication, robotics, software engineering, computer science, physics
- Ability to communicate technical project aspects’ with the team
- Successful collaboration with team of software development’s Engineers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Leads and Architects
- Excellent 360 degree communication and team work skills
- Expertise in Scrum based agile engineering methodology
- Recommended experience as product owner, systems engineer, software lead or architect
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles