Machine Learning Operations Engineer
Location Cracovie (Ville), Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000644179
The MLOps Engineer will be a key member of Aptiv Connected Services’ Data & Analytics team. The position will support product management, software developers, data architects, and data scientists and will ensure delivery and maintenance of optimally engineered models in an automated, cloud-based, and self-service environment.
The project we are hiring for is an IoT connected edge platform with AI capabilities for the automotive telematics market which consists of an open cloud platform, web applications, mobile applications, edge embedded device hardware and software, over-the-air communication, advanced analytics of big data and more. The system can be always connected to the vehicle, it can troubleshoot data in offline and online mode, send relevant data onto the cloud where it’s processed further as well as aid problem root-cause or accident analysis remotely. Based on and on top of our hardware and software platform, we build an advanced analytics platform (in the cloud and at the edge) with end-to-end models’ life-cycle management and serving capabilities.
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical specification, design and development of automated, standardized, scalable and portable end-to-end machine learning pipelines
- Build, test and optimize machine learning pipelines and models working in different clouds
- Collaborate with data scientists, architects, software developers, data and DevOps engineers on anything related to the platform and its operations, from ideation, to prototyping, to implementation and post-production models maintenance
- Interface with business and vehicle domain experts to ensure deployed models achieve technical and business performance objectives
- Perform research and proof of concepts on MLOps-related technologies, tools, and approaches
- University degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, statistics, or related technical field (STEM)
- Understanding of computing and networking fundamentals, such as CPU/memory usage, TCP/IP, and distributed systems
- Hands-on experience in working with at least one of the cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Understanding of end-to-end machine learning process (MLOps) and tools, such as MLflow, Kubeflow Pipelines or TensorFlow Extended
- Working knowledge of Python, SQL, Bash (or other command line toolkits), source code versioning tools, and best software development practices
- Experience in data storage and data processing technologies e.g., relational/non-relational databases or cloud storage solutions
- Familiarity with agile development and lean principles
- Willingness to collaborate and share knowledge with teammates
- Hybrid work in Kraków or remotely anywhere in Poland
- Smart Office, with interactive areas for mixed online and offline presence (touch screen TVs, etc.)
- Startup essentials: high-quality coffee, tea and chocolate, playroom, chill-out areas, fruits, and snacks
- Training budget for all employees, ability to attend and present in conferences
- Possibility to travel to the US a few times a year to meet the extended team (post-COVID)
- Competitive health benefits
- Discount programs with various car manufacturers and retailers
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne Senior Software Engineer - Software Containerization & Networking (hybrid / remote solution) Software Engineering
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne C++ Software Engineer - Infotainment Systems Software Engineering
- Cracovie (Ville), Pologne Algorithm Development Engineer – Computer Vision & AI Software Engineering
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles