EMEA PTP Analyst
Location Cracovie (Ville), Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000644465
In APTIV, with a one team approach and a passion for results we develop ability to think and act like the owner of our company business. As a PTP Analyst you will support Invoice Resolution team to ensure successful and timely payments to our suppliers. You will cooperate with external suppliers and internal clients, analyze open balances in SAP environment, follow up on resolution of issues – at the same time giving you an opportunity to build up your end to end PTP processes knowledge. We are looking for proactive people with problem solving attitude, capable to anticipate potential opportunities and being keen on continuous improvement of the processes.
- Contact with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Responding to queries from vendors and business in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain relationships with suppliers, business and outside service provider in the area of outgoing payments
- Analyze documents and data in several accounting systems in order to identity root cause of the issues and to seek solutions to the problems
- Identifying possible improvements within your processes
- Support AP Activities and Invoice Resolution team by :
- reviewing data and reports provided
- cooperation with business Point Of Contacts
- end-to-end control on open payables for key suppliers
- support in dealing with aged/blocked items
- Respond to queries according to defined internal KPIs
- Preparing, coordinating and sending requests for urgent payments according to country procedure
- Very good command of English language
- Very good command of French
- At least 1-1,5 year experience in AP or accounting background
- Working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Intercultural competence
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) will be an asset
- Degree in accounting/finance will be an asset
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles