Algorithm Development Engineer
Location Cracovie (Ville), Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
ID de l'offre J000640246
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
Our Automated Driving Organization is responsible for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and Automated Driving (AD) systems to enhance vehicle safety. Our Engineers design, develop, test and validate ADAS AD algorithms and systems. Studies show just a half a second more warning can mitigate or prevent 60 percent of accidents. In this role, you’ll be working with our Highway Chauffer development team.
- Algorithm Development for localization and mapping algorithms
- Generalize optimal control method to robust and stochastic optimization method
- Algorithm and Software design in ROS using Python, C/C++
- Testing and tuning of methods developed for improved performance
- Perform Issue resolution using simulation as well as data from vehicle
- Establish a strong Mathematical optimization working group within Aptiv and lead Engineering and R&D groups
- Critical & proactive thinker with excellent problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Optimization background
- Programming experience in Python, C/C++
- 4+ years of development and testing of algorithms and code experience (can include industry, academic or internship)
- Experience with SLAM
- Strong in state estimation along with Non-linear model predictive control
- Strong Python and scripting skills
- Experience with Git and JIRA
- Experience with version control and issue tracking on large collaborative projects (Plastic, Git, Jira, Jenkins or similar)
- Good command o English
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- PhD degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Robotic or related technical field
- Experience in developing algorithms implemented in vehicle
- Strong data analysis skill for tuning and issue resolution
- Knowledge of communication protocols (Ethernet, FlexRay or CAN), especially for controlling the vehicle and tuning performance
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A technology enthusiast and critical thinker with a knack for problem-solving
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some See Differences. We See Perspectives That Make Us Stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See A Way To Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles