Lead - System / Hardware Engineering
Location Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Inde
ID de l'offre J000640776
As a System / Hardware Engineering Leader, you will develop system concepts and designs for LV and HV components / device products such as electrical centers, PDU’s / BDU’s, DC-DC converter, OBC’s, MCU’s, etc. You will lead a team of System / Hardware / Software engineers and collaborate closely with stakeholders in delivering customer requirements.
- Lead and mentor a team that will develop, test, implement, document and update all solutions related with the System / Hardware engineering. Establish and further strengthen high-end electronics capabilities.
- Consolidate and analyze customer requirements and collaborate with development team for the requirements and arrive at solutions.
- Acts as a technical window between customer and internal team, provide onsite support and problem solving
- Development and evaluation of system concepts (function allocation in hardware and mechanics).
- Collaborate with software engineers to optimize the hardware design and propose solutions.
- Sourcing and developing new PCB and PCBA suppliers for proto builds.
- Develop the Product Definition Document and system test procedure document according to the customer requirements.
- Communicate with OEMs, analyzing their requirements, change requests and assign requirements to CFT.
- Create system designs based on customer requirements and company product platforms
- Functional safety development based on customer’s requirements
- Allocate architecture requirements to internal responsible teams
- Graduation in Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience and along with team leading capabilities.
- Competence in automotive electronics control function, micro controller.
- Skilled with embedded schematic design and electronics components selection.
- Proficiency of automotive electronics system is an added advantage (ie.Bluetooth, USB/SD, Audio/Video, HDMI, CAN/LIN, Network Diagnostic, BCM, BMS, Hybrid, etc); Proficiency of automotive electronic development process.
- Excellent knowledge in system/HW engineering to automotive systems
- Experience in automotive functional safety development.
- Modeling and simulation, embedded control software development will be added advantage.
- High proficiency in English language.
Traits we seek
- People manager who owns the team as well as individual responsibilities and acts with urgency in meeting the organizational objectives.
- Demonstrating by example.
- An effective communicator, actively collaborates with diverse cross functional teams of internal and external in nature.
- Drive for changes with high level of ownership to win as a team.
- Problem solving and critical thinking capabilities, inquisitiveness to learn continuously with growth mindset.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- Competitive health benefits
- Learning and development environment
- Innovation opportunities and recognitions
- Opportunities to collaborate with global talents
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles