RADAR System Engineer
Location Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
ID de l'offre J000642030
- Provide System Engineering design and verification for assigned scope development project
- Work closely with the Engineering Project Leader for Radar ReSimulation.
- For our customers analyze, evaluate and define the future "hardware-in-the-loop" & "software-in-the-loop" systems and architectures for radars.
- Develop ideas for the optimal implementation of the simulation environments, to present to the Engineering Project Leader and our customers.
- Define, develop and commission "Hardware-in-the-Loop" & "Software-in-the-Loop" test benches.
- Develop and implement data logging concepts on system and vehicle level.
- Support the development of radar sensor simulation.
- Perform test and calibration activities on component and system level independently.
- Define technical solutions as requirements and coordinate them with our internal experts.
- Ensure traceability of requirement, design and verification work products according project procedures.
- Lead technical discussions with cross-competency teams, management and customers.
- Execute configuration, change and error management according project procedures. Initiate changes to design and errors reports when appropriate.
- Support our customers with setting up their test benches.
- In all tasks operate in a creative, multinational and interdisciplinary working environment
- Years of Relevant Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Educational Discipline/Major Program: Bachelor’s of Science Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Infotainment Engineering / Systems Control and Mechatronics Engineering or similar education level.
- Initial experience in the development of electrical control units, in system development and/or simulation and ideally have 2 years of experience in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge in the area of simulation and virtual validation as well as experience in using the simulation environment of companies such as dSpace or IPG.
- Knowledge in the field of driver assistance systems, radar technology preferred
- Education Background: Master's Degree/MBA.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle bus systems (e.g. Ethernet, FlexRay and CAN bus) and experience in using the corresponding development tools from Vector.
- Experience with requirements management software such as Polrion.
- Experience planning tasks in the projects with the help of the tool Jira.
- Knowledge of the programming languages C/C++ and/or Python.
- Knowledge of the MathWorks tool Matlab would be desirable.
- Fluent in German and English preferred and are willing to travel and have a valid driver's license.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, well organized, flexible, works well with complex issues.
- Ability to multi-task and work in team environment.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Work in 2020's World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth year in a row.
- Progressive Recognition programs
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Fun at Work
- Diversity Inclusion
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Emplois présentés / Postes récemment consultés / Postes sauvegardés
Postes récemment consultés
Aucun poste récemment consultéAfficher tous les postes disponibles
No saved jobsAfficher tous les postes disponibles